Tax Return Preparation Work Papers
A Better Way to Prepare Tax Return Work Papers
Work papers refer to the documents that the CloudBookkeeping team will create and use to inform financial decisions on behalf of clients.
We build out a complete set of tax return preparation work papers using the highest standards in the industry. Our work papers are built with documents provided by you to support numbers on the management reports.
Tax Return Work Paper features include:
- Closed to prior year return, equity allocations made, and retained earnings reconciled
- Completely adjusted and reconciled and referenced the Balance Sheet* report in QuickBooks software
- Adjusting journal entry wallpaper
- Tied revenue on the Profit and Loss* report in QuickBooks software
- Expense reclassification as needed on Profit and Loss* report in QuickBooks software
- Complete payroll reconciliation
- Supporting documentation referenced to the balance sheet and Profit and Loss* report in QuickBooks software
- Other annotations as needed to guide the tax preparer
Missing documentation, incomplete checklists, or inconsistencies are just a few of the common errors in the preparation and management of working papers and we can help you avoid them.
CloudBookkeeping provides an effective solution to maintain control on business tax operations. We can also help identify irregularities, ensure best practices are followed, and provide client-ready feedback and elements.